FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £20 - STANDARD DELIVERY ONLY £2.99
Our Top Beauty Tips for Using False Strip Lashes
Whether you’ve never worn false lashes before, or you’re a lash-wearing diva we can all agree there are some key tips to help you apply, remove and look after your False Strip Lashes so you get the best out of them.
Applying my False Strip Lashes:
- Firstly apply your make-up - no need for mascara!
- Carefully remove the strip lashes from the tray using tweezers, measure the length of the strip lash against your eye and trim the Lash if required.
- Apply a thin layer of the Lash adhesive along the strip lash line.
- Wait 30 seconds to allow the glue to become tacky
- Firstly apply the strip lash to the middle of the lash line, as close to the root as possible, then gently press into place.
- Now give your lashes and the new applied Strip Lashes a pinch together and apply a coat of mascara if you feel the need.
Removing my False Strip Lashes:
- Use a waterproof eye make-up remover to dissolve the adhesive.
- Apply it to the base of the lashes, next to the glue.
3. Then pinch the inner corner of your Lashes with your tweezers and gently peel them off.
4. Make sure you hold your Lash at the band to prevent damage to the lashes.
5. To keep your Lashes in top condition we suggest gently removing the glue after every use with your fingers or tweezers.
- Always hold your Lash at the lash band to avoid damage.
- Once your Lashes are clean store them back in their tray.
Looking after my False Strip Lashes:
Always remove your Lashes before you go to sleep as otherwise the Lashes can get damaged and can cause eye irritation.2. We strongly advise against swimming while wearing your Lashes. Our False Strip Lashes are delicate and soaking them will ruin their curl.
Always read our instructions on how to apply and remove the Lashes before use.
When not in use store the Lashes safely back in their tray until you next fancy wearing them.
Most wear and tear occurs when removing the Lash from the tray or eyes, so handle gently.
Our range of False Strip Lashes are designed to be used in a range of diverse looks - perfect for Halloween!