Betty False Strip Lashes
Boss the vintage cat-eye look with our Betty false strip lashes. Measuring a luxe 12mm, these Brigitte Bardotesque beauties create alluringly almond-shaped peepers – purrfect for opening up hooded or deep-set eyes.
The thin band blends in effortlessly with your own natural lash line, giving the appearance of retro liquid liner extending out into a foxy corner flick – no more wobbly wings with these babes. Keep make-up simple for a subtle daytime look or team with a smoky eye and dark mascara for spotlight-ready volume and lashings of va-va-voom.
Just the thing for absolute beginners and dab hands alike, these silky-soft synthetic lashes are as light as a feather and incredibly comfortable for day into evening, even with contact lenses. In fact, you’d probably forget you were wearing them if it weren’t for all the compliments! And this is no brief encounter – your Bettys are reusable up to four times.
Each beautifully boxed Betty set boasts its very own latex-free lash adhesive that dries clear and free of clumps for a smooth, long-lasting fix in the blink of an eye. Pair with our Up, Up And Away Lash Application Kit to make fitting and removing as easy as winking. You’ll be looking and feline good, girl!
How to create almond-shaped eyes with Betty:
- Start by doing your eye make-up – but step away from the mascara…
- Use tweezers or an eyelash applicator to remove the lashes from the tray.
- Measure against your eyelid and trim with scissors to make them the purrfect length.
- Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive along the strip-lash line and wait 30 seconds, until tacky.
- Fit the strip lash to the middle of your lash line, as close as possible to the roots, then press the entire strip into place.
- Pinch your lashes and falsies together, either with your fingers or eyelash curlers, and fluff up with an eyelash brush.
- To remove, pinch the inner corner of the false strip and gently peel off, following the direction of your natural lashes.
- Tweeze off any glue left on the band, and gently wipe away traces of make-up with a cotton bud dipped in micellar water.
- Pop your babelicious Betty falsies back in their tray, ready for your next s-trip on the lash!