Connie False Strip Lashes
Our Connie false strip lashes are the subtle way to enhance your eyes’ natural beauty when you’d rather be Grace Kelly-sweet than smokin’ hot Monroe. A demure 9mm long, their synthetic crossed-knot design builds flattering volume to give your peepers delicate definition. These good girls are even kind to contact lenses!
Merging seamlessly with your lash line, the ultra-thin band adds just enough contrast for pared-back, vintage-style elegance – perfect for boho chic or wedding glam. And if you want to switch things up for a glamorous evening look, just sweep on some shimmering shadow, a flick of liner and a slick of mascara, and you’re ready to rock those big, beautiful eyes.
Whether you’re a falsies aficionado or a nervy newbie, you’ll find them so refreshingly light and comfortable for day-long and evening use that no one will guess you’re wearing them. They’ll simply lust after your “naturally” gorgeous lashes! And if you show your Connies a bit of love, they’re keepers – reusable up to four times.
Each adorably boxed Connie set comes complete with latex-free lash adhesive that dries clear with no clogging for an effortlessly smooth, long-lasting fix. Pair with our Up, Up And Away Lash Application Kit to make applying and removing as easy as apple pie. The cute way to be a connie-artist!
How to create a soft and natural day look with Connie:
- Apply make-up or dare to go bare for a fresh-faced look. Psst! No need for mascara…
- Remove your Connie lash strip from the tray with tweezers or an eyelash applicator.
- Measure against your eyelid and, if necessary, trim with scissors for a good fit.
- Thinly coat the strip-lash line with the lash glue and leave for 30 seconds, until tacky.
- Fit the strip lash to the middle of your lash line, as close as possible to the roots, then press the entire strip into place.
- Pinch your lashes and falsies together, either with your fingers or eyelash curlers, and fluff up with an eyelash brush.
- To take off, pinch the inner corner of the false strip and gently peel off, following the direction of your natural lashes.
- Tweeze off any glue left on the band, and gently wipe away make-up traces with a cotton bud dipped in micellar water.
- Now pop your captivating Connies into their tray, ready to take out on your next lash s-trip.