Gel Bead Eye Mask Pink
Gel Bead Eye Mask Pink
Too small around the head, unfortunately, even though my head is average. More of a child size or for someone with a small head size.
I get a lot of headaches including sinus tension and cluster headaches. I probably get at least 10 in a month. This mask helps relieve the pain caused by the headaches. Unlike ice this doesn't get you all wet but it is cold enough to relieve the pain.I also do not have to hold it on because the mask has velcro to keep on wherever the pain in most intense. I have used other ones but this one seems much more durable. If you get headaches this is a must to keep in the freezer. I am going to buy a few more so that i do not have to wait for it to get cold again to use.
This is one of my favorite products from The Vintage Cosmetic Company. I love how soft the backing is and how good it feels on my eyes when they are puffy and irritated. I like to use this cool especially on days where I don't feel rested and need a little pick me up. The coldness from the beads helps me to wake up and it just feels amazing on the skin and puffiness is reduced within minutes. This is definitely a must have. I own two, one for travel and one for home. I highly recommend this item.
Eyestrain, puffy eyes or just want a good night’s sleep? Our Eye Mask’s are filled with gentle gel bead’s, which can be used either hot or cold. Perfect for relief, soothing and relaxing your way to dream land!
- Can be heated or chilled
- Super soft plush backing with adjustable headband
- Calm’s tired eyes and soothes headaches
How to use:
- To cool, store in the fridge for 1 hour of the freezer for 30 minutes (or until the desired temperature is reached). Ensure the beads are not frozen before use.
- To heat, put the mask in the microwave for 10-15 seconds (according o microwave power) and then additional 5-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached).
- Ensure that the surface is clean and dry before use and that the microwave is clean and the turntable can rotate freely.
Microwave Heating Times
- 600-800W - 15 seconds
- 850-1000W - 10 seconds
Heatable Products (Microwaveable Products) British Safety Standard (BS 8433:2004)
All our microwave products meet the relevant safety standards so you can enjoy them with comfort regarding their safety.