Nancy False Strip Lashes
Subtle can’t be fun, said no one ever, especially after making friends with our oh-so-cute Nancy false strip lashes. With graceful, 10mm long tapered tips, a thin band and wonderfully wispy texture, these vintage-inspired babes are delicate enough for everyday use but can still make a statement in the evening when it’s all about the va-va-voom.
Adding low-key volume for adorable, Audrey Hepburn-style allure, they’re perfect for times when you want to keep the secret of your luscious, natural-looking lashes all to yourself. Wear them on their own for work or enhance their eyes-wide-open appeal with soft white liner along the inside of your lower lids. By night, turn on the charm with a slick of shadow, lashings of eyeliner and a hint of mascara, and you’re all ready to go party!
These ultra-lightweight synthetic lashes are as easy and comfy to wear as they are to pop into place, even with contact lenses. And they’re not just a passing fancy – your Nancys are reusable up to four fabulous times.
Each beautifully boxed Nancy set comes with a clear, latex-free adhesive that dries without clogging for a professional, long-lasting fix. And why not treat yourself to our Up, Up And Away Lash Application Kit to make fitting and removing even easier? With Nancy, you’ve got the best of all worlds, naughty and nice.
How to go from desk to dancefloor with naturally fuller Nancy:
- Do your make-up first – no need for mascara...
- Remove the lashes from their tray with tweezers or an eyelash applicator.
- Measure against your eyes and trim with scissors for the perfect fit.
- Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive along the strip-lash line and wait 30 seconds, until tacky.
- Fit the strip lash to the middle of your lash line, as close as possible to the roots, then press the entire strip into place.
- Pinch your lashes and falsies together, either with your fingers or eyelash curlers, and fluff up with an eyelash brush.
- To remove, pinch the inner corner of the false strip and gently peel off, following the direction of your natural lashes.
- Tweeze any traces of glue off the band, and smooth away make-up residue with a cotton bud dipped in micellar water.
- Pop your Nancys back into their tray, ready to open up your eyes for another day.